Saturday, January 1, 2011

Facing 2011 with renewed faith and enthusiasm

Happy New YearImage by tipiro via Flickr

A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO US ALL! How time flies indeed. It seems it was just yesterday when we all joined the countdown to the year 2010. Another year had passed and now it's a fresh beginning for all of us. As we meet the year of the rabbit, i am feeling some trepidation and excitement for what's enstore for all of us.

2010 has been quite good for me although it has its share of its downs. I can't really say if it has contributed a lot to my growth but the what's glaring is the fact that 2010 has been a real test of patience and friendships. Financially, it has been quite rewarding although a lot of responsibilities has also been added on to my shoulders.

Economically, 2010 hasn't done much to my living condition or for my family for that matter. We had been living on the edge of poverty as usual but not faring much better than before.

For this year, i am looking forward to more rewards financially and emotionally for all the efforts i gave to my work and to my life in general. I am really bent on making it better this year, for the sake of my children. I am praying for heavenly intervention and divine providence for more blessings, more peace and good health for my family, myself and for all those around who really matters.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment